Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Owe you...

This is a letter what every patriotic pakistani would write to its mother country PAKISTAN!

Dear Pakistan,

I dont know what to write to you as I know you are not happy with me. I also know that its all sadness and tears that I have given you all these years, but you were always there for me. You were there the moment I was born and gave me the identity of Pakistani. But I didn't take care of this prestigious identity given by you.

Please forgive me for being ignorant when external forces bombard your Northern region every single day in the name of eliminating terrorism and kill thousands of innocent people who even may not be know what exactly is terrorism.

Please forgive me for closing my eyes when the corrupt politician are selling off your reserves and looting your money to foreign banks.

Please forgive me to keep my mouth shut when there is injustice on your land against my brothers and sisters.

Today, I have made your image as one of the worst livable country in the world. The Third most corrupted country in the world and one of the most threatful country.

But I know you are not any one of them because I love you. One day the world would know your real image, the image what Quaid-e-Azam gave you. The image of Faith, Unity and Discipline. You would one day become again the dream of Allama Iqbal. Maybe I see darkness today but I see sunrise ahead. The youth of Pakistan is the sunrise. I believe we would rise one day and this world would know you with a new Perspective. InshAllah!


Yours Sincerely,

Youth of Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment